People are a businesses most valuable asset. Choosing the right candidates to recruit at the right time in the right roles is key to making any business (and its culture) work. Whether you are a large company or a small start up, one of the main focuses for your HR plan should be to:
- Continuously development and
- Retain that talent.
Selecting a quality candidate reduces employee turnover; it also helps maintain the harmonious balance of skilled employees and work available in a company. Consequently, by recruiting the most suitable and competent people for your business, you reduce the cost of getting it wrong and any potential reputational risks.
How can we help?
We can manage a high quality recruitment and legally compliant on boarding process for you. Furthermore, we can manage the process exclusively or we advise and support your in situ team on how to implement the right recruitment tools including:
- Candidate searches with our top tier recruitment partners
- Work with your managers to create appropriate job descriptions and person specifications
- Interview candidates - competency based and face to face
- Background screening and reference checks
- Contractual elements for on boarding (offers, contracts, etc.)
- Business inductions
- and much more...
Contact us for an informal chat about your requirements or for more information on this bespoke service.